2014 | Ariel and Alder

2014

Happy New Years Eve! 

I've had a wonderful year and am so grateful for every one of you reading. I never would have imagined the connections and opportunities that blogging would bring me, and 2014 has been a year of growth for this once tiny blog. I have rounded up some of my favorite outfits, experiences, trips and posts from this past year for you to take a peek at. 

It's always strange to look at how much stuff fits in to just one year. I said goodbye to a dorm, signed an apartment lease, started a new job, went on my first work trip and changed my major all within this year. Time flies!


Favorite Outfits:


Travels: 


Favorite Posts:


Wishing you all a wonderful 2015! Happy New Year!

xo, 
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Get ready for another breakfast in bed this year!!Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I read your guest post on The Trendy Chick and found your blog via that post. We started blogging for the exact same reason!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete