Weekend At Timberline Lodge | Ariel and Alder

Weekend At Timberline Lodge

If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed my feed was filled with a little more snow than usual! I spent the weekend up on the mountain at Timberline Lodge with the boy and my family. We spent the weekend playing in the snow, sitting by the fire, and celebrating the season. I had the best time and was so sad to come home!

If you haven't heard of Timberline, It's a lodge here in the Oregon mountains (Mount Hood) that was built in the 1930's as part of the WPA during the great depression. The lodge is full of history and a ton of the original elements (including the furniture!) are beautifully restored.

The absolute best part was waking up in the morning to the fresh snowfall! It made for a gorgeous winter wonderland. It was so enchanting, right up until I slipped and fell for the third time. Then it was time to go back inside and view the snow from a "Natalie proof" distance.





The signature hot chocolate is oh-so good! I strayed away from my usual coffee drink more than a few times to enjoy one. Even if I tried my very best, I don't think I could re-create it at home. A true snow day treat!




Both nights at the lodge my family went to dinner down in the dining room. The festive decorations that surrounded me definitely gave me extra inspiration to hop out of my fleece snow pants and get a little dressed up for the evening. To be completely honest it was just nice to take a shower and put on something dry at the end of the day. Snow has a way of leaving you soaking wet. I swear I will never take my blow dryer for granted again!


Friday night dinner: Wearing: Dress (c/o)/ Shoes/ Sweater/ Earrings (c/o)/ Lip Color


Saturday night dinner: Wearing: Dress (Similar skirt here!)/ Shirt (c/o)/ Shoes/ Earrings (c/o KEP Designs)/ Lip Color

A very merry weekend getaway!

What did you do this weekend?

xo, 
Natalie

PS. "Green Monday" has some great sales going on! Ive included a list below for holiday gift searching, happy shopping!

Nordstroms/ Up to 40% off select markdowns.
C.Wonder/ 30% off + free shipping. 
Nieman Marcus/ Up to 50% off women's
Saks Fifth Avenue/ Up to 40% off
Anthropologie/ Extra 30% off with code: EXTRAMERRY
Kate Spade/ 25% off with code: JACKPOT
ASOS/ 20% off select brands.
Forever 21/ 30% off select merchandise.
Barneys/ Free shipping!
Club Monaco/ 30% off select merchandise with code: WINTERFAVES

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment