Blanket Scarf | Ariel and Alder

Blanket Scarf

Am I the only one who wears my blanket scarf as, well...a blanket? I mean I seriously can't pull of the effortless "looks like an infinity scarf" neck wrap that everyone seems to be able to do. #fail


No matter how you wear it, a plaid blanket scarf is the "must have" accessory this fall. The ever so popular original version sold out lightning fast! I have found that the best places to look for a similar version are TargetASOS, and Nordstroms. I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon with this one.

















xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. Loving all the blanket scarves worn by all the bloggers around - and how you wore it is no exception!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blanket scarves but have yet to find one that I can wear with multiple things and is in my price range. Will definitely have to try some of the places you mentioned! (aka DEFINITELY target hahah)

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Target just the best! You will love it, enjoy!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally sold - you look adorable! The Target one is at such a great price, how can I possibly resist!?

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love that scarf! I'm all about blanket scarves right now - so cute and practical!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Constance! I love them in this weather!

      Delete