Outfit: Fox Sweater | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Fox Sweater

Hooray! The weekend is here! I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday! So that both you and  I can get back to enjoying the day off, I will keep this post short and sweet : )










Outfit Details: Fox Sweater (2 years old, very similar version here)/ Denim/ Sweet and Spark Vintage Gold Bracelet (c/o)/ Boots/ Tory Burch Crossbody/ Bow Ring (on sale!)/ Orange Button-Up Shirt (thrifted, similar here)/ Yimi "Julie" Bracelet  (c/o 20% off with code: pdxprepster)/ Similar Earrings

What are your plans this weekend? If they involve some early holiday shopping I have left a list of some weekend sales below!


xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I love how you incorporated this season's trendy orange tones :)

    xo,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete