Disney Treasures // Pirates Cove Unboxing | Ariel and Alder

Disney Treasures // Pirates Cove Unboxing

YOU GUYS!! I am thrilled (thrilled!!) to be talking about todays blog post topic. I have covered the various Funko subscription services for about a year (catch up here) and although I love me some Star Wars nothing compares to Disney collectibles and Funko pops. Funko announced Disney Treasures awhile back and the fact that it's finally here is unreal. I can't even put into words how jazzed I was to get this box in the mail this month. I am SO here for this and SO pumped to see the upcoming themes.

To read all about "Smugglers Bounty" the Star Wars themed box I review every other month, click here! To read about "Collector Corps" the Marvel themed subscription box, click here!

Alright guys, lets unbox this beautiful thing!!


First off, when the box arrived I was blown away by how cute it was! The little Mickey lock, themed sticker, and trunk details were just so fun. And just in case you wanted an extra sticker to put on something like your planner or a notebook, an additional one was included inside! :)

Lets start of with the biggest thing included, literally! The POTC Dorbz Ship and Pirate!


Besides being ridiculously specific to the Disney Parks POTC attraction, this is one of the more unique Funko items that I have received in a subscription box. I have definitely seen Dorbz before, but never for a Disney Parks ride! Way cool and 100% exclusive to Disney Treasures.  

Antoher one of the big items included with this Disney Treasures theme was the Smee Pop! Personally I love Smees outfirt in peter Pan so this one thrilled me, haha. He is so darn cute!



But my most favorite item? The metal box that micro jack sparrow came in! I always get excited about the littlest things, and this color themed Pirates tin rocks my world. It reminds me of Disneyland and I am planning on using it for essential oils on my kitchen counter. So adorable!

The patch that was included is part of a series that will be revealed as the boxes arrive through the calendar year. This box had a Captain Hook themed flag patch and a Mickey pirate pin! 


Overall, this is my favorite box that I have opened thus far but I am so so so partial because it is Disney themed. Here is a breakdown of what was included this round. If you really want Pirates Cove, order asap! You only have a few days left in April to snag it. 

Box Contents:
- Mickey pin and Captain Hook pirate flag patch.
- Exclusive Smee Pop Figure
-Exclusive Dorbz POTC ride figurine and ship
- Map and fun fact sheet
- POTC Disney Parks tin box (my fave!)
-Small Captain Jack Sparrow figurine.

And since you guys liked the giveaway so much last month (check out the post here) I have decided to do another one! I loved seeing your comments about what Funko things you collect, and shipping out a fun goodie to the winner.

Same as last time, just leave a comment below to enter and I will pick a winner next Friday. The prize this round is the mini Jack Sparrow figurine that comes with the box. It isn't that I don't love him, I just think one of you will love him more! ;)

PS. here is a peek at next months theme, I love how the themes aren't in your face (Ex. Frozen, Mickey, Zootopia) but instead follow themes that incorporate multiple films, the park rides, and other small nods to Disney history. So so so perfect! I can't wait to see what is in store for Festival of Friends!

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, Natalie. They look "professional". Although I didn't subscribe to the Disney box, I have a few Disney characters in my Pop! collection, along with the new Beauty and the Beast Pop!s. When I saw the unboxing video for this box, my favorite thing was the Jack Sparrow. I would love to win it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! I love the new Beauty and The Beast ones :)

      Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the Disney Treasures Box! The pirate theme is just so awesome. I only collect certain Disney Pops so I didn't pick up this box, but I do love the Jack Sparrow figure. I'm such a fan of the Pirates films!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm usually picky about which Pops I collect but I was pleasantly surprised, I liked everything! Thanks for entering Melissa :)

      Delete
  3. Wow what a nice box. I am really missing out ! Lol ! Love your pictures and layout as well very nice ! Thank you for the awesome opportunity I'd love to add jack to my collection !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Smee POP. It's flipping adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he the cutest!?! The outfit kills me, haha

      Delete
  5. This box has such cool things in it! And I'm glad Smee made it - he's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I actually don’t collect a lot of Pop! figures, but when Belle and the Beast had their “Something There” outfits - especially with the Beast having the little birdies on himself - I knew I had to buy my first few. I also have a Wall-E Pop! figure that was being thrown away at my former work place and I saved (kind of ironic given the topic of his film!)

    I would love to win the little Jack figure for my husband! Pirates of the Caribbean is his all time favorite ride and film series and, while I have never subscribed to any Disney subscription service, the Jack figure in this box was the one that made me wish I had! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that version of the Beast Pop, I had to get it too ;) So sad about Wall-E!! I am glad he got saved, haha. Thanks for entering!

      Delete