Editors Notes // April Showers | Ariel and Alder

Editors Notes // April Showers

Hello! Happy April!

I hope you guys like reading editors notes as much as I like writing them! I so look forward to rounding up my favorite things each month and sharing them here. It serves as a trend diary of sorts some months and other months it's just a jumble of random things but I love making them.

April is a favorite month for personal reasons (it's my birthday month!) but also because it means spring is here and so is Easter. Bring on all the pastels and bunny shaped things.



Mini Purple Backpack: I love my big fat North Face backpack but I need something lighter and smaller for the parks this summer. I have had my eye on this brand for awhile and I love the size and color of this one.

Sushi Phone Case: I featured this case in a gift guide this holiday season and have been thinking about it ever since. It might be time to snag it, it is just so cute!

Easter Egg Wreath: I love Easter! Mostly because I find bunnies very cute and pastels wildly fun. This wreath is just darling, and is a super inexpensive way to spruce up your house for spring.

Teacup Patch: I know, shameless self-promo (these patches are carried in my Etsy shop) but I thought this was the perfect month to include them in! My birthday is this month and they truly are one of my favorite things. I have been loving seeing you guys sew them on jackets and attach them to backpacks, it brings me work week joy. 

Kendra Scott Nail Color: I have been wanting to test out Kendra Scott nail color for awhile and I treated myself to a bottle for my birthday month. It goes on really well and really does look "Druzy" like the jewelry. 

Brake For Cake Jumbo Patch: I threw in this darling patch mostly because it's my birthday month but also because Studio DIY recently added flair to their shop and I love everything!

April showers bring May flowers! As per usual everything mentioned is linked in the widget below.

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment