Outfit: Portland Proof | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Portland Proof

I'm a girl who loves a good raincoat. I mean...raincoats are pretty easy to love when it rains as much as it does here in Oregon. There were 164 rainy days last year to be exact.

Im actually considering getting a third pair of Hunter Boots just because my other two pairs get so much use! They have been my Oregon "wonder shoe" for the past 2 years! 













Ever heard of Sweet and Spark? They are an SF based jewelry company that carries a beautiful array of vintage pieces. They have some stunning bracelets, like this one and this one. Im also crazy about these earrings for the holidays! 









Jacket Monogramming provided by The Monogrammed Home

Do you like, love, or hate Hunter rain boots?
xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. That rain jacket is to die for! I will typically alternate between bean boots and sperry rain boots on rainy days - I've been lusting after a pair of hunters though!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love it for rainy days! I am super close to buying a pair of bean boots! Hunters are absolutley great but I'm glad to know that Bean boots can stand up against the rain! : )

      Delete
  2. Hello, Seattle and fellow Northwest native here! I too am in constant use of my Hunter Boots. Which is why i now have 5 pairs! There really is no limit to how many you can have, i still want to get them in yellow, green, grey and the regent apsley ones. Just go with your gut and stock up on these beauties. Besides, you look very cute in them so you got that nailed already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Super jealous of that rain boot collection! You are a true Pacific Northwester ; )

      Delete
  3. I think anyone with multiple hunter boots is. Id donate a pair if you were my size (11)

    ReplyDelete