Outfit: Double Denim | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Double Denim

Lets just preface this post by saying that I love this tote Deer-ly ; )

All "deer" related puns aside, this tote bag from Barrington Gifts is one of my favorite things this fall. It just embodies the woodsy spirit of the season and I love its versatility. I toted it to the gym last week and within 10 minutes had a circle of girls around my elliptical machine asking me where it was from. Safe to say it will be a staple for seasons to come. 













Outfit Details: Denim shirt (c/o)/ Striped shirt (sold out, similar here and here)/ Denim/ Vince Camuto Boots (old, less expensive version here)/ Barrington Gifts "St. Anne" tote bag (c/o)/ Loren Hope Earrings (c/o)/ Nail color

Monogramming provided by The Monogrammed Home

What patterns are you loving this fall? Leopard? Plaid? Something else?

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bag, Natalie! Also, you pull off the double denim look flawlessly :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete