I Wanna Know Your #DisneySide | Ariel and Alder

I Wanna Know Your #DisneySide


In response to yesterdays post (thank you all for the sweet comments/tweets/emails BTW!) Ive decided to shake it up a bit on The PDX Prepster. I have seen "I wanna know you" posts circulating around on other blogs lately, and it made me realize that I would love to know more about you folks who read along. But as with everything I do, I thought it would be 100x more fun Disney themed. So here is a little bit about me, and I cant wait to learn about you!

My #DisneySide

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite Pixar Movie: Finding Nemo

Favorite Song: The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Favorite Character: Dumbo

Favorite Park Food: Dole Whip!

Favorite Ride: A toss up between Splash Mountain and Star Tours

And just for kicks....Current Nail Color: Dior "Wonderland" (one of my all time favorites! see here)

Your Turn! Say hello and copy and paste the questions below into the comments section. I cant wait to hear from you and thank you in advance for providing my evening entertainment! I could read about someones Disney favorites all day long!

Favorite Movie:
Favorite Pixar Movie:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Character:
Favorite Park Food:
Favorite Ride:
Current Nail Color:

xo, 
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Ah! This is so fun! I love Disney too! It is going to be so hard to narrow everything down to just one!

    Favorite Movie: Mine's probably a tie between The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, & Alice in Wonderland
    Favorite Pixar Movie: Up
    Favorite Song: I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
    Favorite Character: Lilo & Stitch
    Favorite Park Food: Dole Whip
    Favorite Ride: Pirates of the Caribbean
    Current Nail Color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Peachy Breeze

    -Amanda
    www.wanderlustandwardrobes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot about Pirates! Thanks for sharing : )

      Delete
  2. Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid or Peter Pan
    Favorite Pixar Movie: Finding Nemo
    Favorite Song: Circle of Life
    Favorite Character: Boo from Monster Inc.
    Favorite Park Food: The Mickey Shaped Ice Cream covered in Chocolate
    Favorite Ride: Splash Mountain
    Current Nail Color: An OPI pale pink (can't think of the name)

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Katie, those Mickey shaped ice creams really are the best! I totally wish I could snag some at the grocery store.

      Delete
  3. This is so fun!

    Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
    Favorite Pixar Movie: Cars
    Favorite Song: Probably Under the Sea, though the Soundsational Parade theme song always seems to be stuck in my head!
    Favorite Character: Belle
    Favorite Park Food: Mickey Shaped Beignets from New Orleans Square
    Favorite Ride: Thunder Mountain or Pirates
    Current Nail Color: OPI Alpine Snow

    xoxo
    Hannah
    Practically Imperfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I had to participate in this!

    Favorite Movie: Beauty & the Beast
    Favorite Pixar Movie: Brave
    Favorite Song: Almost There, I'll Make a Man Out of You, and Just Around the Riverbend
    Favorite Character: Belle
    Favorite Park Food: Mickey Beignets!
    Favorite Ride: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
    Current Nail Color: Blue with silver sparkles (for Cinderella)

    Can't wait to see what's next for you :)
    Elaina
    elainalynn.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know that I'm embarrassingly uneducated in the subject of Disney...but I'll give it a shot!

    Favorite Movie: The Lizzie McGuire Movie
    Favorite Pixar Movie: Finding Nemo
    Favorite Song: Can't Help Falling in Love with You
    Favorite Character: Mickey & Minnie...can't beat the classics
    Favorite Park Food: Dole Whip (is this even a question?!)
    Favorite Ride: It's a toss up between Tower of Terror, It's a Small World, and Splash Mountain
    Current Nail Color: Essie's Tart Deco

    Love you!!
    :) Bridgette

    ReplyDelete