Elizabeth Heard | Ariel and Alder

Elizabeth Heard


Pictured: Pink Agate Barrette (c/o)/ Deborah Lippmann Pink Polish/ Gold Polish/ Rhino Hair Clip (this one is equally adorable!)/ Teal Agate Barrette (c/o)/ Essie Blue Polish

"Whats that thing in your hair?" is a question I have been receiving all month long!

I have been pulling half my hair up all the time this spring (see my favorite method here) and wearing these hair barrettes from Elizabeth Heard non stop!

I usually mix up which barrette I choose for the day but they usually end up paired with this striped top and denim cutoffs....and my trusty Birkenstocks. It seems that I've given up on all other footwear for the time being, ha! (more on that here)

Totally adorable, colorful, a little artsy, and 100% right up my alley. You can find Elizabeth Heards whole product line here (get 15% off your order with code PDXgems!)

xo, 
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment