Nordstrom x Charlotte Tilbury | Ariel and Alder

Nordstrom x Charlotte Tilbury


Beauty Details: Shadow Palette/ Lip Pencil/ Lip Color (super pigmented! love it!)/ Shadow Stick/ "Beach Stick" Blush (my favorite of the bunch!)/ Vintage Cinderella Poster

Charlotte Tilbury is a new to me beauty brand that is responsible for many a red carpet look. They have been carried in the Nordstrom Beauty Spot for awhile but, on Monday they launched a beauty counter in the Seattle Flagship. 

I was really tempted to zoom on up to Seattle for the event, but my workload made that just about impossible. The Charlotte Tillbury and Nordstrom teams were so thoughtful and sent up a sampling for me to test out and thus far I love everything! Its definitely "going out" makeup for me, but keep in mind my daily routine is pretty light. 

Two of the products really stand out to me! The lip color is gorgeous and the beach stick is something  I have never seen anywhere else! I feel like replacing blush permanently after using it. 

Have you ever used Charlotte Tillbury products before? 

xo, 
Natalie

This post was crafted in partnership with Nordstrom and Charlotte Tillbury. All product was provided c/o Charlotte Tillbury. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The PDX Prepster a possibility. 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to stop by the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges the last time I was in London, but so excited to have a swatch-pertunity so close now! I have the Film Star Bronze & Glow, and one of the Matte Revolution lipsticks, but definitiely need to add to my collection soon. Everything I've tried from the brand has been absolutely stunning!

    ♡Em | www.haulanddupes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try this makeup brand but I heard both good and negative comments!! I would love to try out a few of shades esp. being inspired by Cinderella :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete