Funko Pop // Beauty And The Beast | Ariel and Alder

Funko Pop // Beauty And The Beast

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Today is the day we have all been anticipating, the live action Beauty and The Beast is officially in theaters! I saw the film last night and it was amazing! I will save the spoilers for another day when you have all had a chance to see it but if you have the chance this weekend, head to theater and enjoy this re-imagined classic!

The scenery was beautiful but what I loved most about the live action version was how the enchanted household objects were re-imagined. Lumiere looks perfectly gilded, Cogsworths wide set waddle is spot on, and the wardrobe! OMG!

....I will stop talking and let you see the movie ;)

I am a big fan of Disney collectables! So a fun part of every upcoming Disney film release is seeing what Funko will come out with and how they turn each character from the film into a cute little addition for your desk or shelf. It's safe to say I was obsessed with the whole BATB collection when I first saw them and I am so excited to share them with you guys on the blog today.

I am someone who likes to take these little guys out of the packaging (hardcore collectors are cringing right now, sorry!) and use them as home decor. They look so cute on bookshelves, desks, nightstands, and side tables. I have been wanting to put together a "how to display" blog post, like I did with Tsum-Tsums just because I have been having fun with these around the house.


Lets talk about each character for a second shall we!

Belle and Beast are perfect! I think I like these versions even better than the originals. Beasts outfit details are perfectly proportioned and I love the fur texture.


And Belles signature yellow dress? Perfectly replicated! She has a golden floral wreath around the back of her hair, a rose in her hand, the branched necklace, and the gold filigree that dusts the bottom is straight from the film.


Mrs. Potts is my favorite from this collection! She comes with Chip and the size is perfect. How cute would these guys look in a tea corner or coffee cart!

Cogsworth is also perfect in size and some of his "in the film" details come through in the vinyl version. Lumiere is the perfect shade of yellow-gold and as a complete set everyone looks like they belong together. Rich gold, silver, jewel tone colors, they all look great when kept together.



I hope you guys get a chance to see the film this weekend! I will be giving away some super fun Funko prize packs to celebrate this next week so stay tuned on the social channels below for that!


But to kick things off I am picking one blog post comment to win a mystery mini from the BATB collection. Just leave a comment on this post to enter, and thats it! I will pick someone to win at noon (pst) next Friday.


xo,
Natalie

PS. If you love Funko as much as I do, here are some other blog posts about various collectible releases and subscription boxes :)


PPS. A Disney themed Funko subscription service (Disney Treasures) just launched so be sure to check that out to get the first box in time! I can't wait to share with you guys. The inaugural theme is Pirates Cove, adorable!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

53 comments:

  1. Ah these are so cute! I would love to see how you display them. I have been hardcore collecting the mystery mini's lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I am working on a display blog post as we speak, hopefully it will be done this spring. Thanks so much for entering Heaven! :) good luck!

      Delete
  2. You Girl write amazing blogs omg I love this
    Ps. My Twitter is DEF_nina597 i dont know how this thing works

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful. I would love to win them. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been OBSESSED with BatB since the original in the 90's, winning these would be a great addition to my ever growing BatB collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I loved the original. Thanks for entering! :)

      Delete
  5. These figures are so cute! I loved the movie so much! I thought that the score was amazing and that the costumes were so lovely to look at! It would be so cool to win one of the mini's! Great Blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! Especially the new music and costumes! Thanks for entering Lauren! :)

      Delete
  6. The Belle and Beast Funko are so adorable! Emma was an amazing belle in the movie �� Once my ankle heals, I can go on the search for them again XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so to! If you want to order Belle and Beast online instead of waiting for your foot to heal (get well soon, btw!) here are the links to them on Amazon. Thanks for entering Sabrina!

      Belle: http://bit.ly/2mASD1Z
      Beast: http://bit.ly/2m8tQGl

      Delete
  7. I want to start collecting for my new daughter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics! Haven't picked up any of the live actions Pops, but have all from the original. Want to display each character with their live action one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and what a cool idea! I love that!

      Delete
  9. I loved the movie! And I love the Funko line up collectables. I don't have any of the "regulars" as I am trying to collect the exclusives. I'm a "true" collector but loved the Barnes and Noble exclusive so much I wanted to take it out of the box so I bought two. One is at home in my collection and the other is where I can enjoy it at my office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I loved the film!

      I feel you, usually I like them so much I just have to take them out of the box and display them on a shelf, but I sure do admire people who can keep them in the box to preserve them ;) haha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. These are all so cute and adorbs!!! I'm seeing the movie this Friday!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! These are adorable. I am so excited to watch the movie, and I definitely need to get these Beauty & the Beast Funko Pops. The Beast and Mrs. Potts are my favorites. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! You will love the movie, it is so beautiful! Thanks for entering Lana :)

      Delete
  12. Always love your blogs!!!! These pops are all so adorable!! My favourite is definitely Belle with the rose and mrs potts! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that Stephanie, truly!

      I love Mrs. Potts and belle too, thanks for entering :)

      Delete
  13. I saw the movie opening night with one of my friends!! Everything was sold out and we had to sit in the front, hurting our necks lol.

    Luckily, it was worth it! I enjoyed the movie! The actors did a great job too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I saw people in the theatre I was in doing that! Why are there even seats in the front?!? haha

      Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for entering :)

      Delete
  14. All of the Beauty and Beast Funko Pops are really well detailed! I really enjoyed the movies, and these Funkos are great representations of the characters. The mystery minis are just as awesome as the original Funko Pops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I love all the details in this collection. Thanks for entering Vincent :)

      Delete
  15. This would be an amazing win! We love Beauty & the Beast! I personally love chip...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhhh, so adorable. I'm especially in love with the Belle one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Belle too! The details on her dress and in the jewelry are amazing. Thanks so much for entering :)

      Delete
  17. You make me want to buy these hah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you Samantha! They are pretty fun haha! Thanks for entering :)

      Delete
  18. I love Beauty and the Beast so much I saw the movie 3 days in a row!! (March 16, 17 and 18) I love to read like Belle and just enjoy the movie, characters and songs so much! I just haven't been able to get my hands on the Beauty and the Beast Funko merchandise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is so awesome! Thanks for entering Marissa :)

      Delete
  19. I just discovered your blog thanks to Twitter and honestly I really love it OMG.. I adore your "cartoon style"!😙 Anyway.. I saw the movie yesterday.. Was so charming, visually and emotionally stunning with the perfect mix of magic and mistery!Oh,I think I will buy Lumiere and Cogsworth Pops, they are so "gold baroque style"💖💖 p.s. *finger crossed* for the mistery mini (I never win anything.. 😅😕)
    -Edith Butterfly (@GothicBeware) on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I loved the film as well, so beautiful! Thanks for your entry Edith :)

      Delete
  20. such a beautiful movie! love this post and your review!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are awesome pictures you took! I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Drew! You will love the film, it's amazing!

      Delete
  22. Love them. I need 1 more then my collection iss done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you looking for? They are all in stock on Amazon!

      Check it out: http://bit.ly/2m8tQGl

      And thanks for entering :)

      Delete
  23. Here's to hoping!! All of the mystery minis are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, thanks for your entry Katie! :)

      Delete
  24. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie of all time, not just Disney. These Pops are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites as well! Thanks for your entry Kristina :)

      Delete
  25. I would absolutely LOVE to win this to add to my daughter's collection! We have been working on the Funko set for her, and out of the Pops, all we are lacking is the Walmart Exclusive (I have yet to hear of anyone in the States finding it in store). We haven't started on the minis yet, so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome that you guys are collecting together :) so sweet! Thanks for your entry Christi!

      Delete
  26. REALLY NICE & BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION. I AM GOING 2 HAVE 2 GET THIS 4 MY Niece.. As Well As MYSELF!

    ReplyDelete