10 Cute Disney Mugs | Ariel and Alder

10 Cute Disney Mugs

Todays post is one of those times where I didn't quite have something specific scheduled to write about in the editorial calendar, so when in doubt I share a few cute Disney things I found online. I am sure a few of you can relate to this, but I often go into deep online shopping holes involving disneystore.com where a few hours go by and my cart *magically* fills up with things I may or may not need. 

So on todays edition of "Natalies Endless Shopping Cart" I give you, 10 adorable Disney mugs that you probably need. 


Pictured above is a mug I use all the time, for decoration mostly! If you are a Beauty and The Beast fan you *need* this one. It is so cute on a shelf, filled with pens, or used in the kitchen. Just be careful with washing him, his gold nose can rub off in the dishwasher.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment