Kate Spade // Miss Piggy | Ariel and Alder

Kate Spade // Miss Piggy

Happy Monday!

I am still in Bend so todays post is short, but full of fun things! I'm sharing a very special Kate Spade collection with you guys today. This collection was actually announced and came out during the holidays, but I wanted to wait till the pieces went on sale to share it here on the blog. While i'm not the biggest Miss Piggy fan per say (#KermitForever) the amount of pink and glitter involved caught my Disney loving eye. 


I love pretty much all of the items and now that the collection is 50% off I will definitely be snagging something! Everything I could find online is linked in the widget below, but check your local Kate Spade and peruse the sale section for things not on the website. 

Happy Shopping!

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment