Disney Style // Pirates Of The Caribbean 50th | Ariel and Alder

Disney Style // Pirates Of The Caribbean 50th

Happy weekend friends!

I recently worked on a DIY hoop trio to celebrate The 50th anniversary of one of my favorite Disneyland attractions, Pirates Of The Caribbean! I wanted to leave the link here on the blog so those of you reading Ariel & Alder can check it out and give it a try :)

What I love about this DIY is it is so darn cute together but each hoop works separately too! The felt building may look hard at first glance, but it is actually super simple to create! These would look so cute in a Disneyland lovers dorm room or in a little corner of a home next to some park pictures. This attraction is one of my favorites and it was a thrill to make these.

Get the full instructions on Disney Style!

Here are three other projects if you missed them: 

Have fun, and happy crafting! If you give this a try on the weekend, make sure to tag me and +Disney Style so we can see the final result :)

Make sure to read the full article here!

xo,
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment