Adventure Darling Designs | Ariel and Alder

Adventure Darling Designs

Hello, and happy Friday!

I am off to Bend, Oregon this weekend for a long-weekend-spring-getaway of sorts with a friend and I am so thrilled to be getting out of town! We have had the gloomiest weather mixed with bits of blinding sunshine and wind thats strong enough to knock you over. I am starting to get cabin fever and would much rather be somewhere with a fire and friends inside. Long story short? I am ready for spring! 

The girls at Adventure Darling Designs knew just what I needed to get in the spirit and sent over three adorable Disney Necklaces to share with you guys just in time for spring. Since each one is so different and equally darling, I thought I would share them with some spring outfit inspiration.

Starting off with my favorite, The Alice Wondering Necklace



I start to love all things "Alice" every year around this time, and this necklace is just perfect for Spring. I love the vintage metal, small blue Alice portrait, and the metal grin outline on the Cheshire Cat charm. When you wear this, the cat tucks behind the main pendant and it almost looks hidden which is so appropriate for the story. This necklace comes with a short chain that hits mid chest, I love the length with v-necks, sweaters, and turtlenecks.


I love the length of this one, it's a long pendant that you can layer! And the carriage opens up like a little locket which is totally adorable. This is great but for spring, but not going to lie I am more excited about wearing it during pumpkin season in the fall. 


Finally, this dainty silver Little Mermaid Necklace


The mermaid silhouette necklace is smaller than the other two and the chain is shorter, which makes it absolutely perfect for everyday wear. I love The Little Mermaid (hence the name, Ariel & Alder) so this one was a must have for me. I have loved wearing this with anything from a sweatshirt and jeans, to an everyday flannel, all the way to something nice to go out in. This one is super versatile and the motif is just perfect for any Disney fan.


I hope you guys have a great weekend! Make sure to check out Adventure Darling to see all the Disney goodies they have in stock :) To keep up with my bend adventures you can add me on Snapchat or follow along on Instagram. As always, products shown are linked and collected in the widget below.

xo,
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment