November Nights | Ariel and Alder

November Nights

Its officially freezing here in the Pacific Northwest. I was in denial about the outside temperature for awhile but eventually I had to turn on the high heat in my apartment. The cold weather (and my homework) have forced me inside for the season and as someone who coincidentially works from home I have to keep myself occupied and on track all the while staying warm.


I have been loving this monogrammed fleece for nights in and cold days working at my desk. It was so sweet of the Marley Lilly girls to send one just in time for the cold November nights! I swear Marley Lilly has the biggest selection of monogrammed items. Its the best kind of overwhelming!


Im not usually a fan of "script" monogramming but I am loving how the master circle script style turned out on the pullover! It's just the right amount of curve without being too frilly and I love how the letters don't interlock. 


Ive also been turning to slippers and fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm. I have had these monkey slippers from Target going on three years now! And while I do love them, I was so sad to find a tiny little hole on the bottom of them. I will pull out a sewing kit to fix them up but its definitely time for a new pair. Ive heard these ones are super comfy!


How cute are these little notecards from Amy Ruth Designs? I have been using a few of them as bookmarks and they make the cutest little daily motivators!


On My Bed: Ikea Duvet Cover/ Little Giraffe Throw Blanket/ Monogrammed Shams (c/o)/ Gold Dot Pillow/ "Live Colorfully" Pillow (long gone, but the new Tory Burch ones are just as cute!)/ Embroidered Lavender Pillow

Whats your favorite thing to do when you're forced inside? Stay warm everyone!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment