10 Orange Bird Finds | Ariel and Alder

10 Orange Bird Finds

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!

After a long long long weekend of house hunting in Portland, I am so glad to be back to writing about fun Disney things instead of looking at listings. This was probably the first Monday in a long time that I was actually looking forward to catching up on work and packing upon returning home. If you aren't aware of what I'm talking about or referencing, the Portland housing market is totally insane right now.  Anyway, on to happier things! 


It's no secret that I am a huge Orange Bird fan, and I love anything that I can wear into the parks or showcase in my home to show off my favorite citrus bird. Last September, Jennifer (The Brave Little Tailor) sent me a dress that knocked my socks off! It has the cutest citrus pattern and feels like wearing one big legging in the best way! The fabric slips right on and flares and the bottom, perfect for Florida humidity. 

And now you are thinking, "Natalie, if she sent this dress to you last summer why are we just now hearing about it." Well it was perfect in Florida, but the one day I wore it I forgot our camera equipment in the room (magic bands make it so easy to forget everything) and then I flew home....and it got way too cold way too fast. All of this makes me the worst at keeping you in the loop, I know. I am still trying to find a cute way to style it for winter, so if anyone finds a fabulous chunky emerald sweater please let me know. Last week grabbed my camera and I wore it with some of my favorite rain gear and braved the unpredictable spring weather so that you guys could order one just in time for your summer adventures. She has every character ever included in her shop, so you most definitely don't need to be an Orange Bird fan to enjoy one. Like I said the fit is pretty incredible and the dress is super lightweight.

Including Jennifers fabulous dress, below are some Orange Bird things you need in your life!

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This dress is adorable! I totally feel you on the housing market thing!! It's even worse here in Dallas, you have to look at houses before they even go on the market, go in over asking, put an offer in while you're still looking- it's crazy! Just be patient, and keep rocking that super cute dress!

    -Ashley
    http://ashleymungiguerra.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is EXACTLY the problem here! Renting is bad, buying is bad, it's like everyone wants to be here right this minute! Thanks for the camaraderie Ashley ;)

      Delete