6 Vegan Disney Eats | Ariel and Alder

6 Vegan Disney Eats

Happy Friday!

For todays post I wanted to share a small guide to finding some Vegan treats at Disneyland! Some of you have asked for this, and I have observed others talking about how hard it can be to stay plant based at Disney. Here are a few snacks and meals to try on your next trip if you follow a plant based diet. A few of these you might have even already tried because they aren't explicitly labeled as Vegan. Either way, they are delicious!


I want to put a disclaimer in this post that I do not follow a Vegan diet. I am just somewhat aware of the plant based choices that are available in the park and choose them over dairy and meat options from time to time. I am hoping this post will be helpful for those of you that are Vegan or try to stay well balanced when eating inside the Disneyland gates, and this is only a sampling of things you can get that are Vegan or Vegetarian in the park. There are far more offerings than I can list, so click here for a full array of offerings.


Starbucks: I know what you are thinking, "duh of course Starbucks can be Vegan!" But guys this one is really really handy. I often talk here on the blog about how I love my in park caffeine boosts and the fact that you can get your drink with alternative milks is huge in terms of Disneyland history. Coconut, Almond, Soy! They can whip up anything for you at the Starbucks locations at Disneyland.

Although with that said avoid the baked goods and sandwiches obviously.

Rancho Del Zocalo: One of my favorite (and least expensive) places to get a quick meal in Disneyland is Rancho Del Zocalo, the Mexican restaurant right outside of Big Thunder. Anything on the menu except the enchiladas can be made Vegan or Vegetarian and cast members will be happy to assist you with your specific needs.


Mickey Pretzels: YES! The Mickey pretzels are vegan! Below are the ingredients and they are the perfect non-messy snack to split in line for a ride. Cameron and I split them in the pirates line quite often and I swear it makes it go by a little bit faster ;)

Pretzel Ingredients: Water, Yeast, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Baking Soda, Kosher Salt.

Dole Whip and Dole Whip Float: You guys this one blew my mind about a week ago. Dole whips taste super creamy so I always assumed they had dairy milk in them. Well they don't and they are one of the more "famous" Disneyland treats so be sure to give one a try on your next visit.


Boysen Apple Freeze: The whipped topping on top of this fruit derived treat is non-dairy and during the fall you can get a very fun poison apple mug to take home. This is available at Maurice's Treats in Fantasy Faire.

Jolly Holiday Salad (Modified): The jolly holiday salad is my favorite favorite (!!) thing to eat at Disneyland and there is an easy way to make it plant based. Just ask for no cheese! The cranberry, raspberry dressing, and walnuts really make the salad what it is so don't feel like you are missing out on anything. I love this salad and recommend it to literally everyone I know.

I hope this helps some of you find some easy Vegan options at Disneyland, and maybe even inspires a switch to one of these just to try something new on your next visit. 

xo,
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment