Flannel on 5th Avenue | Ariel and Alder

Flannel on 5th Avenue

I feel like I "should" tell you that my NYE plans include a sparkly dress and a night out, but chances are I will end up on inside with my family+boyfriend just like last year. Although, I really wouldn't have it any other way.

For those of you with plans both big and small, have a wonderful New Years Eve!
















Outfit Details: Flannel Shirt (c/o)/ Fluted Skirt (on sale!)/ Tights/ Booties/ Similar Earrings (here and here)/ Ring (c/o)/ Nail Color/ Photos by Bekka Palmer

Have a wonderful time celebrating the new year! What was your favorite moment of 2014?

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! I usually spend NYE in with family and friends as well and it is always fun!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete