Emoji Pillows | Ariel and Alder

Emoji Pillows








Outfit Details: Striped Dress/ Cardigan/ Crystal Necklace (c/o)

Im all about bright, whimsical, and frankly ridiculous home accessories. One could go so far as to say I only like that category of home decor and boy oh boy do I have heart eyes for what I'm sharing today. 

These Throwboy emoji pillows are right up my alley and make an unexpected recent addition to my living room. With back to school season approaching, they would make a great gift for any social media oriented grads in your life. I totally wish I would have had one of these cuties in my freshman dorm room! 

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope your day is filled with heart eye decorated texts!

xo, 
Natalie

This post was crafted in partnership with Throwboy. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The PDX Prepster a possibility. 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: