Classic Halloween Movies | Ariel and Alder

Classic Halloween Movies


Its that time of year again!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and there is nothing I like more than watching some themed movies throughout the month. Usually I tune in to whatever ABC family has on when I have some time, but here are are a few of my favorite Halloween flicks! I have linked to the rental page incase you want to watch :)


And just FYI this is my list of not so scary/kid friendly favorites! I will share my favorite horror films later this month. 

Happy spooking!

xo,
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! I love those movies...I rather watch funny, family, or kid scary movies than gross/disturbing adult movies!! My son and I are currently enjoying the Nightmare Before Christmas!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete