Gifts For The Monogram Maven | Ariel and Alder

Gifts For The Monogram Maven

Know someone that loves to slap their initials on anything and everything they own? (...slowly raises hand...). There is nothing I love more than a monogrammed gift! If you ask me it boosts up the thoughtfulness of any otherwise generic gift by making it one of a kind. 

4/ Personalized Acrylic Tray 5/ Monogrammed Mug (under ten dollars!) 

Some places I love to find monogrammed goodies for my friends and family include:

and Etsy!

But remember to order early to ensure on time delivery! Custom items require just a little extra time and TLC before landing under a tree. 

Whats on the top of your monogrammed wish list? I will be sharing gift guides and ideas every day from now to December so check the blog and my Tumblr page for updates! Tis the season!

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment