Winter Neutrals | Ariel and Alder

Winter Neutrals

Im in that stage of winter where I am 100% over it. Done, finished, 50 shades of no thank you.


Lucky for me, I have just enough neutrals to carry me over till the bright spring/summer hues arrive. If you are a color junkie like I am, this is a rare feat! I am so attracted to anything thats bright colorful or patterned that I often forget to snag neutrals and basics when shopping. 

This scarf that I am wearing is one of my all time favorite neutral pieces. When Cameron gave it to me for Christmas I said "this scarf makes me want to throw out all my other ones and just have this one!!" Its seriously the softest, coziest, and goes with everything so why would I need any others!?

Cam cautioned me not to throw all my scarves out on impulse, a suggestion that I later appreciated but seriously if you have to commit to just one this one is the one to commit to.


Two recent obsessions: This tunic that I picked up for a grand total of ten dollars, and these tried and true sunnies that are so well loved its starting to show. I wear them year long and would recommend 'em in a heartbeat to anyone investing in their first designer pair!

See them with other outfits here and here


Jack Frost, go away. After the holidays I am d-o-n-e with you.

Outfit Details: Striped Tunic (on sale!)/ Oversized Scarf/ Green Pants/ Booties (similar linked)/ Watch (c/o)/ Burnt Red Cardigan/ Sunglasses

Shop outfit details in the widget below

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment