Magical Mail | Ariel and Alder

Magical Mail

If you didn't know, I opened up an Etsy store! Which means I am shipping out hoop orders and a big part of my time now is spent at the post office.

Regardless of if you find a hoop in the park (#natalieshiddenhoops) or buy one online, I want it to arrive to you with a little Disney magic infused. Today I have partnered up with one of my favorite stationary brands (Minted!) to show you a few different ways to incorperate their enchanted stars collection onto your mail.

These are also perfect for a Disney-related wedding invite, which was their original purpose!


Watercolor Stickers (starts at 10$)


Round Sticker (starts at 10$!)


Custom Stamps (!!!!!)

Overall I loved how everything looks and am excited to start slapping them on outgoing packages! You can shop everything pictured in the widget below.

PS. whats special about the recipient the pictured on this envelope? hehe ;)

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment