Can We Keep The Leaves? | Ariel and Alder

Can We Keep The Leaves?

Every morning I look out of my window to see the tree in front of our apartment showing off its neon red leaves against the fog and I say "can we keep the leaves?!" as I make my coffee. 
The beginning of autumn is this beautiful thing. You have the upcoming holidays to look forward to, pumpkin spice makes its grand return to stores, and the leaves have changed but are still attached to the tree. 
After this magic wears off, you get goopy black leaf mush all over the road in Oregon. Not so magical.
Dear mother nature....can we keep the leaves?





Outfit Details: Cardigan/ Blouse/ Denim/ Booties
Watch (c/o)/ Earrings (c/o)/ Sunglasses




Outfit Details: CardiganBlouseDenimBooties
Watch (c/o)/ Earrings (c/o)/ Sunglasses

Have a happy Halloweek! 
If you are looking for a last minute costume, give this one a try :)

xo, 
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: