Smugglers Bounty Update | Ariel and Alder

Smugglers Bounty Update

It has been a little while since I've talked about what arrives in the Smugglers Bounty Box each month, and for that I apologize! This box usually has a plethora of fun things that are pretty equal to the cost if you are a Funko Pop fan. 

Here is what was in my box in July and September! You can read about the contents of past boxes here and here.

Early Fall:

This months "theme" was Darth Vader/ Death Star which was super-duper fun. Inside the box was the usual patch and pin, a fun luggage tag, along with a tee, and two (!!) Funko Pops. The luggage tag, although small was probably my favorite thing but per usual Cameron was jazzed about the t-shirt and pops.




Summer:

This box had a "Jabba's Palace" theme and it was more of a merch centered box. It came with a patch and a pin, Boba Fett plush, ceramic Jabba mug, C-3PO hat, and a very unique R2-D2 pop. I think I liked this box just a little bit more than the July version, but that was mostly due to my obsession with coffee mugs :)




  I mean....c'mon

I promise next month will be closer to on time guys, there was a lot of moving around this summer and it totally threw me off ;)

I always manage to unbox them on Snapchat when they arrive!

xo, 
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment