My Living Locket | Ariel and Alder

My Living Locket

If there's one thing I can't get enough of its personalized jewelry! Every time I'm in a store and catch something that can be personalized, I'm immediately drawn in. Even better when that item can have some Disney magic thrown in. When introduced to Origami Owl it peaked my interest since they are all about custom pieces. Each necklace, bracelet, or keychain is based around a glass locket that you can put charms into and interchange them when you change your mind.

These unique pieces are called "living lockets"

To start off, you can select a locket that suits you, they come in all shapes and sizes. But what is truly awesome, is you can then set a custom engraved plate in the back to share a favorite quote or initials. I chose a segment from one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes. 

"All our dreams can come true; if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney



For the charms I picked out a few fun things to represent my interests!

I personally chose a locket that can be placed on a keychain, since that way I can see the charms I chose every day, but I could easily swap this out on a necklace chain and wear it around my neck instead. 

Overall, I love this idea and I love glancing down at my locket and seeing all the charms move around. I would love it if they added some Disney charms to the mix someday soon ;)

Obsessed!

xo, 
Natalie

Thank you to Origami Owl for sponsoring this post. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment