Collector Corps // First Appearance Avengers | Ariel and Alder

Collector Corps // First Appearance Avengers

Sharing what was included with this months Collector Corps Box! The theme this month was "First Appearance Avengers" and was stuffed full of fun goodies for classic Marvel fans.

As a reminder this is a Funko subscription service that ships every other month with exclusive Marvel themed goodies inside. The other boxes I talk about on the blog are Smugglers Bounty (Star Wars) and Disney Treasures.

This months pin, Nick Fury!

And this months patch, Captain America! I don't know what you all do with your Funko box patches but I DIY with mine so I was thrilled to snag this one :) I love the stark contrast and how Cap pops out against the background. Stunning....and patriotic hah.

Next, the two POPs in the box. This month we have Vision and Iron Man. I can't say much about Iron Man because personally I don't collect him but I think Vision is WILD! He is so colorful and Funko captured this character so well, vibrant and bold. I think the motion in the cape and color in this figure makes the price of this box 100% worth it if you are a Marvel collector. Amazing.


And if you are an Iron Man fan this pop is a must have, I really like that they included his exact clenched hand position straight from the cover of the comic book! And speaking of comic book covers the hulk T-shirt included with this box was one of my favorites. Personally I love the Funko tees that come with these boxes, I wear them with shorts all summer long.

To see Funko's reveal of this box click here, and to sign up for Collector Corps click here.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment