Disney Treasures // Tiny Town | Ariel and Alder

Disney Treasures // Tiny Town

Sharing what was included with this months Disney Treasures subscription box! The theme this month was "Tiny Town" and was full of the cutest tiny things from Disney Films and Disney Parks!

As a reminder this is a Funko subscription service that ships every other month with exclusive Disney themed goodies inside. The other boxes I talk about on the blog are Smugglers Bounty (Star Wars) and Collector Corps (Marvel).

The patch this month was Princess Atta from A Bugs Life and this totally thrilled me. I love the film and she is one of my favorite POP characters to date. This is definitely the best patch I've received in any Funko box to date....except perhaps this one ;)

And this months pin was Gus-Gus from Cinderella.

One of the biggest surprises for me was the "it's a small world" Dorbz Ride, I guess I never thought they would make anything for this attraction so it's safe to say I was thrilled to see this included!! The little girl (representing Holland) and the little boy (representing Mexico) come complete with a ride boat. It's safe to say this vinyl will have a prominent spot in my office.


I think what made this box such a good one is that two "crown jewels" were included. One being the it's a small world ride and a wildly fun Tinkerbell POP. Her glitter trail, the paint colors used, and the figures stance make this one of my all time favorite POPs that I own. This pop reminds me so much of the Disneyland I enjoyed as a kid and in particular the fireworks show where she flew in at the end from the castle. Anyone else remember that? haha.

Also included was a darling Jimmy Cricket mystery mini that came in a ride themed tin, similar to the one I showed in the pirates cove box. 

Overall, such a cute box. Next months box (Haunted Forest) is sold out, so if you want to hop on the list for the following theme do it quick! To read past Funko unboxings similar to this one click here, and be sure to check out Funkos unboxing in video form here.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment