Outfit: Big Blue Bow | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Big Blue Bow

New York, you have my heart. 

And so does this Helene Berman dress. The bow in the front? Sold. It was the perfect thing to wear for the first day of the Smart Girls Conference in the city. Add earrings and some matching sandals, and I'm ready for a full day ahead. 

**Speaking of sandals I'm so glad I brought these in my suitcase. All of the walking in the city did a serious number on my feet. Ouch!**





Sandals: Tory Burch / Bag and Tassel: Cinco Powell (℅) / Earrings: (old) similar here / Dress: Helene Berman (℅) 

My Cinco Powell Tote was my my side for my entire trip! I loved how it fit just enough for the day without becoming a black hole filled with extra things I didn't need. Plus, the green detailing on my bag with the blue bow on the dress made for a fun little pop of color! 

For more about my trip to NYC check out my re-cap of Day 1 in the city. Soon to be followed by days 2, 3 and 4. 

Special thanks to HZ photography for these amazing Manhattan snaps!

Whats your power uniform for a long day ahead?

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for anything with a bow on it! Plus that bag is adorable - that tassel is to die for!

    kTm
    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete