In My Purse (Summer) | Ariel and Alder

In My Purse (Summer)

I absolutely love "whats in my purse" posts! What is it about seeing what people carry with them that's so interesting? Never the less this post has been requested so here goes.

What's in my purse this summer?



What I'm currently carrying:

My Tory Burch Crossbody hasn't left my side since early winter. Though it may be small in space, there isn't an outfit in my closet that it doesn't pair well with.

What's inside:

1. My Business cards: My moo.com business cards are amazing! If your even thinking about getting some made, go to Moo instead of Vistaprint. The price is about the same when it comes down to the bottom line and the quality of Moo is 1000x better!

2. Oodles of receipts: Mostly from buying coffee and spontaneous shopping trips to be quite honest. I can't wait till the day when all receipts are electronic! My purse gets filled up with these way too easily.

3. Pearl Earrings: I always carry a spare pair with me. I usually grab a $3.00 multi-pack from forever 21 or H&M and throw it in my purse to use as backup. Its the worst feeling ever to leave the house only to realize I've forgotten to put on any jewelry.

4. Iphone (with case): I have worn this Ted Baker iPhone case to absolute shreds. Its adorable and I love it, but its definitely time for a new one.

5. Starbucks Gold Card: This never leaves my side. Never. I feel like its a badge of honor for Starbucks junkies nationwide.

6. Tide To-Go Pen: If I spend time picking out an outfit in the morning, there is nothing worse than staining it mid-way through my day. A huge thank you to whoever invented Tide pens!

7. Solid Perfume: I used to carry little perfume bottle samples from the beauty counter in my purse. Until one day the lid wasn't secure and it spilled fragrance all over my bag. To this day that purse smells like Juicy Couture Perfume (a middle school favorite of mine). Now I buy these little solid ones from Pacifica and I love them! Its the perfect way to update your scent through the day while not worrying about permanenttly scenting your purse.

*Bonus Tip* Take solid perfume with you when you travel! Its one less thing that you have to put in your liquid/gel bag in the security line.

8. Ipod Shuffle: Often times by the time I get to the gym, its the end of my day and my iphone is dead. I carry this little guy to ensure that I at least have some backup music when I finally get to my workout.

9. Kate Spade long wallet: I have trouble squeezing this long wallet into such a little purse. But its my long standing favorite and I refuse to give it up. Someday when I find a little wallet thats equally as adorable perhaps ill switch it out.



What are you carrying in your purse this summer?

xo,
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of these post too! Love the cross body - Tory Burch makes some of the best handbags out there!

    kTm
    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete