Outfit: Groovy | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Groovy








Jonathan Adler gets me. I mean, I have yet to meet the man behind the brand yet every time I step foot into his store I walk out with "just one more thing" for my apartment. Dude must have psychic powers or something. 

The Jonathan Adler team was kind enough to send over a new tote for the new year and I cant help put adore what it says on the front. (on the back is a cute scallop pattern!)

"Why be grown up when you can be groovy?"

I whole heartedly believe in marching to the beat of your own drum. Here is to a year of laughing hard, staying up late, watching a little way too much Netflix, and overall doing what works for you. Happy 2015!

Outfit Details: Elbow Patch Tunic (c/o)/ Leggings/ Booties/ Earrings (similar style/color here)/ "Groovy" Tote Bag (c/o)/ Lip Color

Hope you all have a "groovy" weekend : )

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. That tote is perfect! I love Jonathan Adler, especially the home/office decor - you can't go wrong!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tote, it's so cute! That quote is just so perfect!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete