Eugene Saturday Market | Ariel and Alder

Eugene Saturday Market

Hoo-ray It's Saturday! 

Whatever your plans be sure to have a wonderful, relaxing, and productive weekend. I will be spending my weekend oh-so-vigourously crossing things off my to-do list. Party animal, I know. 










Outfit Details: Boots/ Zara Blouse (thrifted, similar here)/ Monogrammed Tote (c/o)/ Denim/ Anthropologie Turquoise Earrings (on sale for ten dollars! and how cute is this matching bracelet)/ Felt Hat (under forty dollars)/ Sunglasses/ Long Turquoise Necklace (c/o)/ Nail Color/ House of Harlow Pave Pendant (c/o Rocksbox, get a month free with code pdxxoxo)/ Cocktail Ring (c/o)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous of your barrington gifts tote - I've had my eye on the deer print since it came out! This look is too perfect for those lazy weekends.

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete