Weekend in SF | Ariel and Alder

Weekend in SF

Spent this past weekend (+Monday) in San Francisco! Here is a little re-cap of my trip...way after the fact. Whoops!

Lets start off with my parents new puppy, Scarlett. She is so so so small and I know it won't stay that way forever so I'm trying to get in as many hugs as possible while I still can. Leaving her cute face behind for the airport at the crack of dawn was so hard. 


Then one short (bumpy!) flight later I arrived in SF!


Dropped off some luggage at the hotel and made a quick first stop in Pacific Heights to see the Margaret Elizabeth showroom. Its super cute (as fully expected). I totally had a hard time just looking at everything but here are some of my favorite pieces (1/2/3/4/5)


All the almond lattes! Cafe De La Presse is one of my all time favorites in the Bay Area.


Wearing: Necklace (c/o)/ Shirt/ Denim (so so comfy! and on clearance for less than 20$!)




Rockstud Cage Flats (left/ right)

SF shopping is truly the best and I did a little damage while I was in town. Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and Saks are always old favorites but I was really impressed with the huge selection at discount stores like Nordstrom Rack and NM Last Call this trip. 

PS. my mom who loves DSW convinced me to check it out and it's definitely worth a glance if you are in a big city, they had this Valentino purse marked way below retail price. 

PPS. Thanks so much for all your help picking out shoes on Twitter : ) I really needed the input! 


We wrapped up our trip with our favorite tradition, a mom/daughter lunch at The NM Rotunda. We love to eat there mid-shopping and even go for the tea around the holidays. It makes for the perfect girls day and is not to be missed, and don't pass up on those popovers if you go! They are life changing carbohydrates (shopping counts as cardio, right?) 

I would love to hear some of your favorites if you have been to San Francisco in the comments below! I am always looking for new things to try while I'm there.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment