College Gameday | Ariel and Alder

College Gameday







Outfit Details: Orange Tassel Earrings (c/o, get 15% off your Lisi Lerch purchase with code: pdxprepster15)/ Short Hunter Boots/ Leggings/ Striped Turtleneck/ Similar Black Sheath Dress

Cheers to the first of many Saturday afternoons spent watching college games with friends! Tailgates, fall games, and warm coffee drinks are just some of the things that make fall my favorite season. I have some fun projects lined up within the next few months with one of my favorite jewelry gals, Lisi Lerch. Stay tuned for that but till then, she has asked me to promote some school spirit for the season and I couldn't be happier to pop these fun tassel earrings on to support my Beavs. 

Wanna join team tassel? hehe, get 15% off your Lisi Lerch purchase by entering the code pdxprepster15 at checkout. The earrings come in a multitude of colors and in the off chance that your school hues aren't available, she has other styles to offer. 

Have a wonderful weekend and GO BEAVS!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment