Hooked On Hoops! (Embroidery) | Ariel and Alder

Hooked On Hoops! (Embroidery)

As some of you may have noticed on Instagram, I picked up a new hobby and the hobby has quickly turned into obsession. I'm definitely not a newbie when it comes to Disney Crafting, but this is turning out to be my favorite way to get crafty.

Its fun, its cheap, and I thought I would share what I've been stitching lately!






And my latest one, which is inspired by world of color in DCA. One of my favorites for sure! Below is a little graphic about its progress, it was one of the harder ones I have done and I definitely stabbed myself a few times in the process. 


And of course I owe my friend Lauren a healthy dose of Starbucks for teaching me to do this! Her Etsy shop just opened up and its unreal! The "hello" hoop is my absolute favorite!! You can shop her other hoops in the widget below this post :)


Anyone else hooked on hoops? 

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I would love to be able to do embroidery. In the meantime, I'm going to check out your friend's Etsy store :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Its actually not too difficult and is super addicting! Definitely give it a try if you have the time :)

      Delete