Part Time Mermaid | Ariel and Alder

Part Time Mermaid

A spell of rain hit us in Oregon this week and part of me was a little bummed that I had to dress for the cold weather, but then another part of me realized spring break is ten (TEN!) days away so I will enjoy the rain and wind for what it is. On Tuesday I pulled out my favorite beanie and new favorite wrap sweater

Pastel spring-y colors, practical winter-y layers. Im compromising with mother nature and its working out for me so far.






#PartTimeMermaid




TGIF!

My plans for the weekend include seeing Zooptopia for the 3rd time (it was that good) and working on stuff around the house for a project next week! Also, making my hands bleed from all the embroidery I have been working on. Have a happy happy weekend friends :)

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment