Sephora X Minnie Style | Ariel and Alder

Sephora X Minnie Style

The Sephora X Minnie Style collection is so dang cute that when I spotted it in store over the weekend, I knew I needed to post about it. The colors are vibrant, the theming is cute, and although I have yet to try it out the quality seemed solid for the price. I am not usually a fan of gold and red together, but it works and it works well in this instance. 

The items that stand out most to me are not the actual cosmetics but the accessories! The compact mirror, handheld "bow" mirror, and brush set are so so cute. The compact is a little bulky for my taste, but the colors seemed vibrant and worth the inexpensive price point. 

Disney theming, inexpensive pricing. Im in! I havent been this excited about a collaboration in the beauty world since Star Wars and Covergirl came together


I have rounded up some of the items for browsing in the widget below. Happy shopping!

Best, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable, thanks for sharing! I love anything disney!

    lawandluxuryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete