Spring In The Pearl District | Ariel and Alder

Spring In The Pearl District

So long beautiful Portland weather. 

I say that while sitting here editing this post while it pours buckets outside, these photos were snapped a few days prior when the sunshine was out for a rare moment. This is the first year I am actually loving (or even remotely tolerating) the sunshine so I am a little bummed that it was only temporary. My favorite place to be while the sun is out in PDX is the Pearl District, since there are so many restaurants, boutiques, and urban parks to enjoy outdoors.

More on my love/hate relationship with the Portland sun can be found here in this old post.



Outfit Details: Skinny JeansCrossbody "Stadium" Bag (c/o)/ Blouse (old, similar linked)/ Anthropologie CardiganSimilar EarringsVintage Ring


These jeans are new and are seriously the best if you are a short person like me. No hemming required and the petite sizing is perfect!



Looking forward to many a summer outfit, sunshine come back!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment