DIY Hidden Mickey Cactus Garden | Ariel and Alder

DIY Hidden Mickey Cactus Garden


Working on embroidery projects kicked me back into the crafting mood and I have some fun DIY content to share with you guys this summer, starting with this easy planter project! 

I originally saw this idea for a cactus garden made of rocks on Pinterest and instantly thought about how fun it would be to have one with a "Hidden Mickey" in it! I love searching for hidden mickeys in Disneyland and Disney World so having a few hidden at home is right up my alley. 

Since its always a little more clear to show you how I made this instead of just telling you, I made a how-to video on my Youtube channel


Click here to watch!


My overalls were the best purchase ever! (last worn here and here)


You will need:

-Ceramic Pot
-White Paint or White Nail Polish
-Hot Glue Gun
-Mod Podge or Sealant 
-Pen
-Scrap Paper
-Paintbrush
-Rocks!


I have linked the video for you below! I am making a solid second attempt at more video content since I failed post-new years resolution, Ha! I will be adding more and more to my channel as I craft (hopefully!).

Let me know if you try this one out! 

xo, Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. All the fun of a real cactus, but less prickly!

    ReplyDelete