Mermaid Monday | Ariel and Alder

Mermaid Monday

I hate Mondays, but I like mermaids! 

There are so many adorable mermaid items popping up for the summer that I thought I would round some up and share them here on the blog. Seashells, mermaid mantra tees, pastels, and fantasy infused accessories are all on trend right now and I cant get enough. I love a great mermaid themed accessory and anything shell shaped instantly gets added to my cart! (case and point)

Here are some cute things I found over the weekend!

















Mermaid Brooch ($7.50)

Sign me up for a few of these cute things and a mental trip to the beach and it doesn't even feel like a Monday ;) Have a great week friends!

xo, Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I love mermaids--so much! and this is too cute-Katelyn
    theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete