Gift Guide: Moana | Ariel and Alder

Gift Guide: Moana

What can I say except you're welcome!

If you loved the new film Moana like I did, then todays gift guide is for you. We loved the movie, loved it! I left the theatre and immediatley stitched a hoop of Disney's latest wayfinding heroine. The soundtrack is amzing, the film istelf is stunning, If you havent seen it you dont know what you're missing.


Hawaiian Shirt: This Moana shirt is at the top of Camerons list for 2016, he wears Hawaiian shirts into the park almost every time we are there. Even though its technically a mens shirt, Disney "dad shirts" are becoming trendy with cutoffs at the park for ladies and personally I think it's cah-ute!

Pua Plush: So cuutttte! For kids or....anyone that likes stuffed pigs.

Moana Makeup Case: Just as cute as the cross body mentioned below but a lot more practical if you don't want to commit to the print and just want something small.

Moana Necklace Pin: This pin is from a new pin store that I love, Fan Flaire! The art is amazing (see how it's done here!) and the pins are super high quality. 

The Youtuber behind the brand (Sarah Snitch) has super helpful Disney videos if you have never seen them! I genuinely think she is one of the most solid sources of Disney content I have ever found so if you are planning a trip, need help pin trading, disney bounding, etc...go check her out!

Ocean Earrings: I spotted these and instantly thought of Moana, the druzy blue crystals look like the ocean! So cute, I'm obsessed with the blue but they do come in pink and gray as well.

Crossbody Bag: So great for traveling, or kids! These Le Sportsac bags are water resistant, light to carry, and easy to wipe. I can't wait to use my bag from this collection the next time I hit up Disneyland. The Moana print and theme is just an adorable bonus. 

Remember that a new gift guide goes live at 6am every day, so check back tomorrow for a new theme. If there is a film you would like to see drop me a note on Tumblr :)

xo,
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment