Gift Guide: Monsters | Ariel and Alder

Gift Guide: Monsters

My nephew Joey loves monsters! His entire nursery was themed after the film so I have a special knowledge and attachment to todays gift guide. In fact, santa may have already prepared him a few MU gifts for him! ;)

Here are four gift ideas for someone who loves Mike and Sully!


Monsters University Hat: Such a classic Disney thing, you see these all over Disneyland because they are so cute and popular. Perfect for anyone going to college next fall!

Sushi Phone Case: Ok so maybe no one else remembers this motif and its just me....but that scene where mike and his girlfriend go out for sushi always comes to mind when I see sushi themed things! I had to include this fun case in this gift guide.

Mike Coffee Mug: Always Watching. This mug is part of an adorable character series, mugs make the best inexpensive gifts for literally anyone that drinks coffee or tea.

Sully Christmas Ornament: This is just the cutest! Usually I try to not do an ornament on every single gift guide, but this one is a favorite. I saw it in Disneyland and hat to pick it up!

See you tomorrow for another Disney gift guide!

xo,
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment