Gift Guide: Winnie The Pooh | Ariel and Alder

Gift Guide: Winnie The Pooh

Hello again! Today's gift guide theme is Winnie The Pooh and even though I'm not the usually biggest fan of these characters, I would love to receive any of these things as a gift! Pooh is from the Hundred Acre Wood so most of these items involve some level of woodsy "coziness" ;) 

As a reminder there will be a new gift guide post here every day (6am PST) in December so be sure to check back to see what the theme is tomorrow.



Felted Owl Ornament: This is the cutest addition to any woodsy christmas tree, and makes a great stocking stuffer for any "pooh" fan.

Yellow Oxfords: I love these! I think the color is so unique and would look so cute with anything brown or plaid in the fall. 

Pooh Bear Watch: Classic, I love that the band is a deep brown and while this is technically a mens watch I think its pretty gender neutral. I actually prefer wearing mens watches myself due to the larger face size.

Ugg Slippers: So cozy! Durable Ugg slippers are a great gift for literally anyone and the slight honeycomb pattern on these makes them a perfect fit for this gift guide.

Fuzzy Eeyore Sweatshirt: My favorite item on this list, and I don't even traditionally like Eeyore that much. So cute and comfy, perfect for winter.

See you guys tomorrow at 6am (pst) for another gift guide!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment