Disney Live In Concert // Keller Auditorium | Ariel and Alder

Disney Live In Concert // Keller Auditorium

Hey all! Todays post is short, but I have very fun plans tonight that I wanted to share inn blog post form. Cameron and I are headed to see The Oregon Symphony preform tonight and they are playing an assortment of classic Disney Songs

Incase you are new here, this is something that is right up our alley, haha.


We are thrilled to be guests at this performance tonight and even though this particular show is sold out I would highly recommend a trip to see a symphony performance if you get the chance! I used to go regularly when I was fairly young and seeing music preformed live is something else when coordinated. There are so many individuals involved, it's a wonder that it all works together!

We are so excited and I will try to Snapchat as much as I can :)

See you all Monday for a more traditional post, and have a wonderful weekend in the meantime!

UPDATE: The concert last Friday was so much fun and we had a great time. The singers and musicians were amazing and the visuals that accompanied the music were so well done. Here are some snaps from the event. I would definitely recommend an Oregon Symphony concert if you are looking for a unique date night idea in Portland.


xo,
Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment