10 Favorite Etsy Shops | Ariel and Alder

10 Favorite Etsy Shops


Etsy is quickly dominating the accessories market, and is becoming the #1 resource for everything creative and handmade. Here are ten adorable Etsy stores that I cant seem to stay away from.

Elizabeth Heard/ If you haven't already heard about my obsession with this store, see here! I love love love her hair clips and have been wearing them all summer long. 

Loves Affect/ Carly has adorable jewelry that I see popping up every where I turn. She does pastel like no one else and I love all of the tassel pieces. 

Yimi Jewelry/ Gorgeous boho jewelry with Texan flair, I basically love everything from the Yimi and the owner is the biggest #girlboss that I know. The bracelet pictured above, is one of my all time favorites and gets worn season after season.

Happily Ever After Tees/ A must see for any Disney junkie. 

Stuck Together Shop/ Im really bias here because the shop owner (Marisa) is one of my good friends. However with that said she is also one of the most talented crafters I have ever met and has been making elaborate collages since the day I met her (starting with high school binder covers). I am so proud to share her shop. The pineapple and flamingo pieces are my favorites! I have a flamingo framed in my living room.

Kellembell/ Kelly is not only a wonderful human but a talented necklace maker as well! Her fabric necklaces and bracelets are colorful and bold and can even be monogrammed to suit any event. I myself own three!

Annechovie/ Ginger jars, hot pink, and adorable matchbooks galore, I will take one of each please!

Felt Like Paper/ This shop has cutest little itty bitty seed bead bracelets! I love to stack them up in the summer like the threaded friendship bracelets I used to make at sleep away camp.

Pup Tart Handmade/ Pineapple pillows, watermelon pouces, banana handbags, cactus pillows and much much more. 

Free Forme/ Inexpensive watches in uber fun prints! The shipping takes awhile as they are made outside the United States, but these make wonderful inexpensive gifts for just about anyone. Oh! and that strap color can be personalized 

The list of shops is grows daily and I always love to find more! Leave the link to your favorite Etsy stores in the comments and I will be sure to check them out. 

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! Etsy is a black hole but it's great! I actually run an Etsy shop with some friends, www.etsy.com/shops/itsybitsybows1. We just make bows but it's a fun way to make a little extra money.

    -Amanda
    www.wanderlustandwardrobes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete