Nsale | Ariel and Alder

Nsale


Ok ok so after this post I will officially cease all discussion of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (till next year that is) but if I didn't show off what I bought did I really even go? Here are the goodies I snagged this year.

Zella "Live In" Leggings ($33.90)/ These really do live up to their name so I went ahead and snagged 2 pairs for the fall season. I threw out all my old leggings after using a pair of these non-stop last winter, they are the best and for thirty dollars they are a steal! Cant wait to break 'em in with some cute boots!

Plaid Sweater-Shirt ($58.90)/ Saw it, tried it on, needed it. It looks so darn cute with leggings/boots and gives you a layered look without actually putting forth any effort.

Kate Spade Crossbody Bag ($98.90)/ I have multiple black cross body bags (I love love love my Tory one!) but zero in a tan or beige color. It was time to finally buy one and at just under one hundred dollars, this one was just what I needed. 

La Mer Skin Cream (GWP)/ So this was not on sale and never will be for that matter, but I did get a little extra value on my refill because of the anniversary sale gift with purchase promotion.

Equipment Cashmere Cardigan ($218.90)/ So long story short I completely destroyed a similar cardigan last winter from wearing it so much and needed a replacement. I know I will thank myself when its freezing and I need a cozy sweater but in this heat it feels like a waste of money. Summer go away, I'm so done with you. 

Kendra Scott Havana Necklace/ Not on sale but I had a gift card and some nordies notes so I thought I would get something fun and bright that I wouldn't normally splurge for. The relative adorable-ness of this necklace is what is getting me through these last few hot months.

I came, I saw, I shopped....and now my mailman officially hates me. What did you snag this year?

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Great buys! I loved the Kate Spade bag, but after splurging on the Tory boots I had to tone it down :) I've been looking for some leggings this fall so I'll have to check those out! They're a super great price

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to snag that plaid sweater, but it was totally sold out online. So bummed, but I did manage to grab those cute sperry duck shoes and a few great pairs of denim leggings!

    ReplyDelete