Outfit: Flower Child | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Flower Child






Outfit Details: Floral Kimono/ White Shorts/ Tassel Necklace (c/o, I also love this one)/ Sandals (size up!)/ White Tank Top/ Cuff Bracelet (c/o)/ Earrings (c/o)

Have a wonderful start to the week! Something to note (I know I know, you have heard this 10345324 times) the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on this week. Definitely worth a glance for some discounted fall goodies. Want to know what I snagged? see here!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! May I ask, are those Jacks white or neutral?
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ane!

      They are a very light tan with white whipstitching! I have linked the exact pair, I love them!

      xo,
      Natalie

      Delete
  2. This outfit is the definition of summer! I love your bright tassel necklace!!
    xo, Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete