Pink Teacup Patches | Ariel and Alder

Pink Teacup Patches

Good morning, and happy Monday!

Todays blog post is short and simple since I am working on a really bulky post for Friday. I wanted to tell you guys a little bit more about the pink teacup patches that just arrived In the A&A Etsy Store last week. I was planning on creating something fun for Valentines Day and the pink teacup has always been one of my favorite Disneyland inspired motifs. I always make a run right for the pink heart cup when choosing a teacup to ride in on The Mad Tea Party. 

If you have no idea what I am talking about, it is this teacup in the Alice section of Fantasyland.

The design for the patches was pulled directly from my hoop design (pictured below) and I wanted the patch to look hand drawn with un-identical side hearts and a thick handle. 

Here is a closer look at how they turned out, I am obsessed!



I made a large batch of these so they wouldn't sell out too quick, and tried to make the price point super approachable. Keep in mind that these patches are seriously huge and would look so cute on any jean jacket or bag. 

The goal of the Etsy store is to create more products that inspire you guys to DIY your own Disney Style so if you have a suggestion based on a hoop design or character, just leave it in the comments below. I love when you guys suggest things, it helps me to understand what I should stock in the shop based on reader interest.

Here is a size chart so you can understand just how big these patches are. 

If you have one at home or just ordered one, here is how to iron it onto clothing and fabric. I have these instructions in the listing on Etsy, but I figured additional info is always a good idea :)

Application, Care And Use:

1) Ensure the fabric is clean and free of wrinkles.

2) Warm your iron to about 240 degrees or lower if you are working with mesh or delicates.

3)Pre-heat the location where you are going to place your patch.

4) Place a thin cloth on top of the patch.

5) Iron with moderate pressure for 5-20 seconds

6) turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch for an additional 20-30 seconds to secure.

I can't wait to see what you guys create with the patches and how you wear them! Tag me on Instagram or send me a snap if you do!


xo,
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment